First "mommy" review

Hey guys,
Hope your Saturday  has treated you well so far! Today, I am blogging about something that I'm sure a lot of mom's go cray cray over. What could that possibly be? No leak sippy cups!!!! When our son was little, we never were able to find one darn sippy cup that didn't leak, even when the package said otherwise. With Henley about to turn 1, I wanted to start weaning her from the bottle and y'all, I have found the one...the first no leak sippy cup I have come across in 3.5 years. It's the Think Baby brand, and they are amazeballs!

I first found them on Target's website and once reading all of the amazing reviews, I knew I could find them cheaper than $8.49 per one cup. So, I started digging until I found the best deal and I ended up at Amazon of course! Once again, I read all the reviews just to make sure it was legit, and it was. For the same exact product, I paid $6.85 with $0 shipping.

We received the cup in the mail Thursday and I wanted to test it out a couple of days before giving my review on it. I have tried EVERYTHING to make that cup leak and I've got nothing. It is the best sippy cup I have come across in my mommy years and I just want all the other mom's out there to know about it! I always look for reviews from momma's that have tried things out and end up loving for their babes, and I want to do the same for you guys as well. Anyway, I hope you find this post helpful!

P.S.
Henley loves this cup too! #WinWin

xoxo,
Tamara





Comments

Popular Posts