My little world

Hello y'all, and yes I can say y'all because I am a Tennessee girl. My name is Tamara and I was born and raised in Maryville but I now reside in a little town outside of Knoxville known as Seymour, Tennessee. It's the kind of town where everybody  knows everybody and we still have that thing called southern hospitality. I am married to my best friend and middle school sweetheart. Next month will be our 7 year wedding anniversary and we have been together 14 years all together. He is a K9 handler at a local police department. The stories never get boring and the worrying for his safety never goes away but he loves his job so I support him 100%. We have two little babes, Christopher "Jack" and Henley Rose. Jack will be 4 in May and Henley will be 1 next month. We hope to have a third babe some day but for now, I'm content...my husband is not.  He actually wants four but NO! Up until we had our little girl I worked part time as a medical assistant and aesthetician at a dermatology office, but now I stay at home. I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time now. I think it will help me get back some S A N I T Y (giggles) and there are so many things I will be blogging about from family, fashion, product reviews to makeup and travel. Bear with me y'all because I am just getting started. And any input on what you guys would like to see is greatly appreciated as well. I hope you enjoy my blog and welcome to my life!

xoxo,
Tamara

Comments

Popular Posts