Oval makeup brush review

Hey y'all! Today's post is about the oval makeup brushes that have been all the craze for makeup application. As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to try it out. First off, anytime I buy anything off the internet...I look for reviews of the particular product. In the past I didn't do that and ended up throwing a lot of money away because of it. The reviews are there to help you so just research before purchasing! Having said that, pictured below are the makeup brushes I purchased via Amazon.com. The brushes had a ton of reviews and all were very good for the most part (it had 4.5 stars for over 200 reviews). The brushes ended up being $21.99 with $0 shipping because Amazon Prime is the bomb diggity.

So, I tried these brushes out for the first time today and I must say, I am completely impressed! Being so cheap, I was skeptical but the reviews still made me want to try them out. The one thing I hate HATE about certain makeup brushes are that they shed and it is so annoying to pick the tiniest of bristles from your makeup. These however did not do that whatsoever. YAY! I posted pictures below of the finished product in the natural light and also against the lighting on my magnifying mirror.

Now, these brushes can be quite intimidating looking to some but they are so easy to apply makeup with. I hope my post with these brushes helped and I hope y'all have a wonderful Fri-yay!!

xoxo,
Tamara

Foundation- Estee Lauder Double Wear
Powder- Mac Studio Fix
Eye shadow- lid (Mac Era) crease (Mac Ground Brown) brow bone & corner of eyes (Mac Nylon)
Mascara- Mac Extreme Demension 3D Black Lash
Lower eyelid- Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Contour- CoverGirl Tru Blend in Translucent Honey
Lips- liner (Nyx Peekaboo Neutral) lipstick (Mary Kay Paradise Pink)
Finishing Powder- Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Cameo

Comments

Popular Posts