I'm BaCk

Hello all,
this is my first post in a long, long time. Sorry about that! There has been a lot going on the past couple of months from my daughter's first b-day to mine and my husband's anniversary. But, I'm back!

So today I wanted to talk about a new makeup applicator I've heard all the rage about for years now but just rolled my eyes to it. I tried many of the "dupes" and always thought that if they were horrible then it would be a waste to spend $20 on the real thing. Okay, enough hesitation for y'all....I'm talking about the Beauty Blender! Holy goodness gracious! WHY did I not listen all these years. Let me tell you, it is AMAZEBALLS and leaves your makeup looking absolutely flawless. Helps hide the pores to, can I get an amen?! I received mine about a week ago from Dermstore.com. I must say the key to the Beauty Blender is wetting it first and then wringing it out before applying your makeup to it. I use it to apply my foundation, powder and bronzer. I seriously cannot say enough good things about this little gem. I have no pictures to show of my end result but I will tomorrow along with a new post about a couple of Morphe eye shadow pallets I received today. Hope you all enjoy and if you don't already own one of these, then GO GET ONE NOW!!! Hope you all have a wonderful evening!
xoxo,
Tamara

Beauty Blender purchased from DermStore.com
FYI: If you have never purchased from them, you need to do that also. Great products and they take care of returning customers, which I love!

Comments

Popular Posts