Athleisure

Happy Monday y'all!
   I hope this always dreadful day is treating you well, just trying to keep it positive 😜 So, there have been several new fashion trends showing up lately and I must say, the athleisure look is my fave! So trendy, so comfy and so on point! Yesterday, I dressed up in my version of this particular look with several key pieces that I have purchased for spring.



   One, the white button down that I've blogged about several times. Seriously, I have at least 5 different ones hanging in my closet at this very moment. Second, some amazingly adorable distressed boyfriend jeans that still show off those curves. And lastly, some Adidas sliders...because I originally wanted to match Jack's that he wears after t-ball practice but then realized I'm gonna put my spin on it. Simple pieces are my favorite 😍





   I'm going to be totally honest. I'm not a fan of spring or summer. I guess spring makes me a little happy for a hot minute because I can roll down windows, open the sunroof and blare some music while driving down the road but then I'm over it. I just love fall and winter's clothing options more. So, I guess that's why I won't be getting too out of the box with this seasons blog outfits and just keep it simple. But, I'll try not to disappoint! Hope you all enjoyed today's post and I've linked all clothing items below!


 trucker hat // blouse sold out but similar // boyfriend jeans // Adidas sandals // tote


xoxo,
Tamara Rose

Comments

Popular Posts