Floral + Sock Boots

Hello all and happy Fri-YAY
   I'm sharing an outfit from last Sunday that I wore to church. Dressing up for church is a must with me. Just having a reason to wear heels and not dress for comfort  (for once, but I still love it) and just feeling pretty for the Lord. Hey, he's worth dressing up for 🙏🏻🙌🏻

   I searched HI and LOW for a pair of sock booties ALL winter long and then of course when everyone is clearing out their winter items, I came across these and got them in 2 colors. I'm the type that wears booties year round so these beauties will be worn fo sho.



   Another thing, I like to purchase clothes that are out of season. You save so much money that way but you just have to make sure the items will still be in when the season loops back round. That's where 'simple is best' comes in. This particular dress came from ASOS about 3 or so months ago for like $17. ASOS is my most favorite clothing, accessory, everything store. Plus, if you spend a one time fee of $19, you get free second day shipping for a WHOLE YEAR  🙌🏻 Not my huband's best friend, but it is mine 😉 There are just so many options and brands to choose from and their clearance section is always on point. I'd know, I visit it on the daily 😱




   Okay guys, I hope you all found this post helpful (if your a bargain hunter or just like a good deal) Below are links to my outfit pieces, enjoy 😘

dress sold out but similar here // sock boots // sold out but similar necklace // this crossbody was a gift from my mom but I linked a similar Dooney crossbody


xoxo,
Tamara

Comments

Popular Posts