Sneakers + Jeans

Good afternoon y'all,

I hope this Monday has treated you well so far. So today, I am doing an outfit post (YAY) and I'm going to list the websites to this post along with how to search them on the site just in case you decide you like something so much, you want one for yo self! Today's look is my "Mommy Uniform". Sneakers + jeans. And of course a baseball cap because let's just be honest. What mom washes her hair on the daily? NOT ME.

I think it is very important as a mom to not let yourself go. Like for instance, I would LOVE to be able to go bra-less every day of my life and wear pajamas out in public. But, this is not Wal-Mart and I could never bring myself to do that so? I always try to stay on top of looking cute and feeling good about myself. I think that is so important for a mom to do. My husband tells me all the time he loves me just the way I am. But, if I'm not happy with me, I'm not happy. Plus I want him to be proud to show me off and I want my kids to know how important it is as well to take care of this temple God has blessed us with.

Now, you can still be a mom and dress comfortable &&& cute! YASSSSSS, y'all. It's called the sneakers and jeans combo and it's my absolute fave look of all time. You can always dress it up or down to, which is a plus in my book.

my little human


So, Saturday my husband surprised me by taking me to get a new phone. I have been a Droid girl since the beginning of time but I went to the dark side and got myself an iPhone. I'm in love and I will never look back on that dreadful Droid and it's awful picture taking skills. (I'm a total picture snob, but HELLO, it's called being a mom!) We were at the phone store for a good two and a half hours along with our babes. Pictured below is how I kept them and myself sane while we waited.

selfies, who knew?


We finally left Sprint around 7:30 and literally set in the parking lot for an hour while Cory tried to figure out how to get his iPhone on vibrate. I am not even kidding, an hour. I was so over it, I just went back in the Sprint store and asked and it's some random little clicky button on the side. Totes fancy, Droid didn't have that. We then went to Jersey Mike's for din din and off to Kroger. Putting the babes in bed at 11 and Cory and I in bed at 1. I'm not really one of those mom's that has a strict schedule for my kids. They can sleep anywhere, which helps a lot. But if Cory's working, they are in bed between 9 and 9:30 unless we're out with family. If Cory's off, then whatever goes. We gotta soak up all the Daddy time we can! It's just our life, but I love it.

 Hat: ASOS                            New Look Curved Peak Cap

Shirt: Nordstrom                     B.P. Striped Top (sold out)

Jeans: Charlotte Russe             Refuge Destroyed Skinny Jeans

Sneakers: Macys                     Converse High Tops

Purse: Dooney and Bourke      Pebble Grain in Olivia color is Amber (sold out)

Sunnies: ASOS                        QUAY Needing Fame (sold out)

Watch: Amazon                       Michael Kors MK5962

Rings: he went to Jared ;)

Hope you all enjoyed today's post, have a wonderful evening!
xoxo,
Tamara Rose


Comments

Popular Posts