Little OCD Me

Hey all,

hope your Sunday is treating you well, it's freezing here in Tennessee. I had on sandals Thursday and I'm all bundled up today! Gotta love it. So today I am posting about the other day when the kids and I went to pick their Papaw up from the airport. He had been in Peru for three whole months and we are so glad to have him home!

You're probably wondering about the title to my blog today. Here it is. I may not have a schedule when it comes to my kids, but at any given time I will always have 4 outfits hanging up and ready to go for whatever my day may bring. I'm serious. I plan my outfits out a week in advance (which can be hard to do with this crazy weather). I look to see what the weather is "predicted" to be like for the next seven days and then I go from there. I always have a 'dressed up' outfit, two semi casual but cute outfits, and a mommiform outfit (sneakers + jeans). I know y'all think I'm crazy but it honestly helps SO much in the whole getting ready process in my household. That way, all I have to do is wake up and do my hair and makeup. Wait for the kids to wake up and then we can all have breakfast together and get the day started. Oh and side note but don't judge...I always like to try and have a plan of where we're going to because if the floor is slippery then I have to be careful which shoes I pick out. Totes serious. 😜

So, I had my outfit all picked out and I was going for a little western vibe. I was determined to wear booties with a heel even though I knew it would just be the kids and I. I like to give myself a challenge every now and then 😉 I went with a cute pair of wedged booties, still kinda easy to walk in for me. We roll into the parking garage and I had to park on the top floor and I had already told myself I would just carry Henley because I didn't feel like getting her stroller out and stuff. Next issue, I did not want to carry her bulky diaper bag along with her so I settled for her snack back pack that we bought at our local aquarium a few months back. It is hideous and totally didn't go with my outfit. So, off we went, me...my 3.5 in. wedged booties, my 20 pound baby and my sweet Baby J. That parking garage was my runway...minus the snack bag. 🤣 (Since this particular day, I have researched several tote bags and I made the big purchase yesterday and I cannot wait until it arrives so I can try it out and do a review with y'all!)

We showed up to the gate right on time to welcome my sweet Daddy-o back home! He was so so happy to see his grandbabes and they were equally as happy to see him. We followed the airport up with some yummy Chili's! #CheatDay  Below, is my airport outfit that my OCD self picked out one week before this particular venture and I hope you enjoy! Links to clothing pieces too!

xoxo,
Tamara



Earrings: http://www.asos.com
Gingham: it was my grandmother's
Cardi: http://www.hm.com
Purse: http://www.dooney.com
Jeans: http://www.charlotterusse.com
Booties: https://www.amazon.com


Comments

Popular Posts