Morphe

Hey lovelies,
today, as promised, I will be giving my personal review on the Morphe eye shadow pallets 35W and 35T. So before I begin, I must express to y'all just how addicted I am to eye shadow. My mom made me tally up one day when I was still in school to see how much I had spent on eye shadow alone. Let's just say, it was A LOT.  Now, over the years I have found my favorite brand, my go to. That is MAC. I have been a MAC girl since I started purchasing my own makeup. I have pallets upon pallets of MAC eye shadow. But, once I started seeing a few makeup gurus I follow on Insta using Morphe, I had to try it out for myself. Here goes!

I used both pallets today during my eye shadow application. First thought, the pigment of the shadow is very nice and smooth. My second thought, it could blend a little better ( I am all about blending)! Third thought, the options of different colors are amazing!! I typically use matte shadows all over except the brow bone in which I will use a satin or frost to high light the area. I used all satin finish shadows today and that may have been the reason for the blending issue I had. I will continue to play with both pallets until I get the application just right. Now, would I purchase Morphe eye shadow pallets again? Yes, even though I had a blending issue, the overall product is still nice and as a woman we all love options. So, having all the colors to choose from is what sold me!

Pictured below are the pallets opened and closed so you can get a good idea of just how much eye shadow you are getting. A LOT. Also, I have pictured the complete look of my makeup application. **Take note from yesterday, all base makeup was applied with my Beauty Blender.** And please, forgive the mom bun and all the fly aways. Postpartum hair loss is REAL Y'ALL and today was a lazy day for my little fam. Anyway, I hope you found this post helpful and always feel free to leave comments or just let me know what you want me to post more of since obviously it's been makeup almost every post. I told y'all, I'm obsessed.

get the look:
applied Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation in Ivory Nude with MAC Studio Fix color NW15 on top with Beauty Blender. Next I applied my eye shadow from pallets listed above. Then brows, liner, lower eye lids with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (to make my eyes pop) and mascara. Followed up with applying bronzer via Beauty Blender and blush with my Glo Minerals blush brush. I did an all over application with Ben Nye Cameo Powder to help set everything. Applied high lighter to cheek bones and where light hits face the most. Finally, my lips. I used NYX Lip Liner in Peekaboo Neutral, Followed by ColourPop Ultra Matte lip in Vice, Nyx Fig lipstick and lastly, a coat of Wet 'N Wild lip gloss in 578. Now obviously, if you're a makeup beginner...I may not be the person to follow. I have a lot of steps and I apply a lot of different colors to get one particular color. Makeup is art, at least to me :) ENJOY!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts