Olive + Black combo

Good day all,

   I hope this day is treating you well so far! Today I am going to be talking about one of my favorite color combos. Olive + Black. I have tried to expand my color options within my wardrobe but I always go back to blacks, grays and whites. One of my favorite go to colors though would have to be olive. It is so chic and goes with almost everything. Plus, it is a very flattering color to most skin tones. Today, I paired this color combo with some sneakers and BOOM.
Okay, see what I mean? The pop of olive just makes this outfit, and dresses it up a little.


I did a picture without the coat just to show you guys what I'm talking about. Still a cute outfit but olive color poppin' is better.


Here is a close up of my accessories. And now for the links.
Top// Gray High Neck Top ...sold out but I linked a similar one, only difference is the cut out sleeves. And yes, it is maternity  but no one will know.
Jacket// sold out but similar Olive Trench
Sneakers// sold out in the snake skin version from ASOS so I linked the original originals Adidas Originals Superstar

Okay guys, I hope y'all enjoyed today's short and sweet fashion post! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the day. 

xoxo, 
Tamara



Comments

Popular Posts