T-Ball Uniform {mom version}

Happy W E D N E S D A Y,
   Hope you all are making the most of this hump day.  Today I'm sharing an outfit I wore a few days ago to Jack's t-ball practice.




   As you've noticed in almost every post, I like dressing as cute as possible and feeling good about myself even if it is at a baseball field. As always, comfy and cute are every momma's best friend, am I right 🙌🏻 While shopping for some new staple pieces for spring, I came across my most favorite boyfriend jeans evs. I've never been able to find a pair that I just LOVE so they end up being thrown to the back of my closet and forgotten, but not anymore. Thank you Nordy 👏🏻❤️ These jeans are the perfect combo of  a relaxed / distressed look.  And the shirt I'm wearing, I purchased when I was pregnant with Henley. I loved it so much that I purchased it in 4 colors. It's not maternity BUT I was never one to buy maternity tops, jeans are a different story. Anytime I can save $$$ and wear a shirt pregnant or not is a win win.



   Also, I'm sporting my new Mommy tote and I know I've already reviewed it but seriously!!!! This bag is everything. All of my stuff + Henley's snacks and wipes fit perfectly with room to spare and it doesn't get uncomfortable after toting around for a long period of time. And it has little feet, which I've always been a stickler for unless it's a cross body of course. Okay guys, below I'll link all the outfit details. Hope you all enjoyed today's post!



Sunnies // shirt sold out but similar here // jeans // tote // sandals
xoxo,
Tamara

Comments

Popular Posts