The Joy of a Boy

Hey guys,
   And happy Wednesday to you! I hope your week has treated you well so far. So, the other day was Cory's first off day and he wanted to take his little family out to dinner. We chose Huck Finn's in Pigeon Forge because we knew they wouldn't be crowded with it being a Monday and I was really wanting some catfish and they have some of the best!

   We arrived at the restaurant and got parking right at the entrance πŸ™ŒπŸ» They seated us as soon as we walked in too. The thing I really like about this particular restaurant is they don't bring you rolls and butter. They bring you pinto beans, cole slaw, hush puppies, pickles and onions. And all that is FREE and with two babes, free is good πŸ˜‰ Plus, pinto beans are one of my faves, I'm southern to the core. Henley loved them too, in fact that's all she ate and we heard about it the whole way home πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

   Towards the end of our meal, Jack and I both needed to go to the restroom. Let me just say, I loathe taking this kid to do his business, he's a terrible aim and I hate always having to clean up after him in a public restroom. Also, he's only a terrible aim with me which makes me think he does it on purpose. So, I help him get situated and I turn around for one second to get some tissue to blow my nose and before I could turn back around I felt warm liquid go through my sweater, down my leg through my jeans, into my booties. My son had pissed A L L over me and he was laughing about it. He had totes done it on purpose and I was L I V I D.

   I'm typically not one to spank but this called for it, and he was still bare bottomed. Didn't even phase him. Once I got us and the bathroom cleaned up, I stomped all the way back to the table and Cory was mortified. I always have RBF but apparently this was RBF on steroids 🀣 He asked what happened and then he was all out of sorts to after I told him. Jack ended up getting another spankin when we left by his Daddy, who usually does the spanking and I always feel bad about it, but not this time.

   When we left, I was still fuming over everything that had just happened. Cory was driving down the main drag of Pigeon Forge and then pulled into my favorite little hole in the wall funnel cake place. I guess he knew I needed it. We ended up ordering a funnel cake with strawberry topping    A N D a hot fudge cake. Needless to say, it made me happy again and made me realize I was going to need to do more squats when we got home! Since this night, I've come up with a solution to Jack's new attitude problem in which I will be blogging about later in the week but until then here's a pic of my outfit and the deets to go along with it. Hope the rest of your day goes better than my Monday did πŸ˜…

xoxo,
Tamara





Sweater: from Nordstrom but they are sold out similar - https://www.amazon.com
Handbag: http://www.dooney.com
Jeans: sold out in my color but this is a lighter wash http://www.charlotterusse.com
Booties: sold out from ASOS but similar here - https://www.amazon.com
Earrings: sold out but similar from same site - https://www.baublebar.com

Comments

Popular Posts