W H Y Rodan + Fields

Hey everyone,

  today I'm just gonna get right to it. I've been a stay-at-home mom for a little over a year now and don't get me wrong, I LOVE it. But there are some days where I need a break, adult time, just an adult conversation and I just can't get it. I have been a working girl ever since I've had a driver's license. (Thanks Mom and Dad for instilling responsibility into me). So, to go from working to staying at home has been such a hard transition on so many levels. One being guilt. Knowing that Cory is the one and only income in the household makes me feel guilty at times. He gets on to me about it because he loves me being able to stay at home with our babes, I just wish I could help more financially. We are by no means in a financial struggle, but it's just the fact of the matter I suppose. Two, being the fact that before I had Henley I still worked part time and was able to talk to other great women about life. I could complain to them about silly things but it made me feel so good to be able to get it off my chest. I no longer have that capability. Jack just wants to wrestle and make fart noises and Henley is obviously still too young to comprehend anything other than food and sleep. So here I am.

My best friend since middle school {Paden} joined Rodan + Fields over a year ago and pretty much from that point forward was trying to get me to join her team. I always made excuses or joked it off because being honest, I was very skeptical of this biz. As she started posting the results of her clients skin, I started throwing around the idea in my head a little more. AND THEN came the lash boost. Okay, I'm sold. What woman doesn't want long, beautiful lashes? Ummm hello, EVERY WOMAN. I took the plunge to say the least and here I am. I'm so excited to start this journey beside my bestie and so many other beautiful women that are apart of the R+F fam.  I purcahsed the Redefine line along with the Lash Boost because having been an aesthetician for a little over eight years as well as a medical assistant in dermatology for five years, I'm all about fighting gravity. I cannot wait to show you guy my progress along this journey. And if you happen to be interested in trying these amazing products, then give me a shout! https://tamararose.myrandf.com/

xoxo,
Tamara

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts