Casual Saturday

Happy Saturday all,
   I hope your weekend has been a relaxing one so far! 🙌🏻 Not for this momma though, t-ball is currently life. I wanted a hectic life, t-ball came along...I've got a hectic life. Be careful what you wish for 😜 I really do love it though!

   Okay, I wore this particular outfit the other day to buy Jack a booster seat and Henley a forward facing car seat. Like, why must both my babes be transitioning into bigger car seats at the same time, my heart just can't take it. Afterwards we went to get dinner at Texas Roadhouse (Cory's choice). I think Henley has taken after her Daddy and that is now her favorite restaurant. But not for the food, oh no. For the music playing continuously (and free non stop bread). Y'all, my girl loves to dance and she has got rhythm too. It always cracks us up.

   So about the outfit. If it's 70 degrees, you will find me in a cardigan. A light weight cardigan. I stay cold all the time and Cory always has something to say. He's so hot natured so he just doesn't understand. I don't know what it is but I love the look of a cardigan with sandals, I just feel so put together. And speaking of sandals, you would think I'd be sporting Birkenstock but these sandals actually came from Wal-Mart about 3-4 years ago. I tell no lies. I love name brand but I love saving money too and sometimes you can't have both. If I had to choose between Wal-Mart or Target to go the cheaper route though, Target would definitely be my pick...naturally. Their clothes are just a little more fleeky if ya catch my drift. Okay babes, that's it for today's post and as always, links to outfit BELOW! Enjoy and Happy Easter eve 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 🐰 😘😘😘

xoxo,
Tamara Rose



                         
                                          

 Sunnies // Cardigan // Tank (mine is sold out) // jeans sold out but similar Here // Sandals // tote sold out in oyster but not This color



Comments

Popular Posts