Comfy Monday

Hey y'all,

   I hope your Monday is going smooth. Today I'm gonna be talking about this hectic mom life and I'm feeling a little guilty about a few things and maybe you guys can give me some words of wisdom! Okay, so I've been doing this whole stay at home mom thing for a little over a year. When my husband and I decided that I would be staying at home after having Henley, all of these glorious ideas and dreams came to mind. I would always have a clean house, the time spent with my babes would  be endless, I would be able to have one on one time with each of my kids and then Cory and I would still have all the time in the world after we laid them down to have some "us" time. Can I just say, like none of that has happened. I've legit had one day with Jack and that was after his dentist appointment recently and we just ran through the drive thru at McDonald's before coming home. It was raining so all plans I had went to ish. Henley and I have had one day date and it was fun but she's just one, so there's not a lot you can do there. And, I don't have a designated cleaning day. I have a list and I just have to mark everything off the list by the end of the week but it's pretty much as I go. Laundry of course is always on repeat though because I CANNOT get behind on that.

   So, I also have divorced parents and my in-laws whom are still together that I always try to get with the babes one day a week with me tagging along to just to catch up. I always do the grandparent thing on the days Cory works so it doesn't cut into our time. I love my family, all of them. Then, Cory's off three days a week as well and every time he's off, I always hope we can chill but it's constant running around doing errands I can't do without him and trying to fit family days in and t-ball. And then there's that...t-ball. It's only two days a week right now unless there's a game BUT the whole getting myself and the kids ready, getting Jack there on time, making sure I've got all his equipment packed and all the necessities Henley will need so she doesn't have a meltdown. After all that, it leaves me roughly one day to: focus on teaching Jack everything he needs to know for kindergarten, practicing baseball with him, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, Henley's meals and snacks, getting them bathed, keeping them clean after they're bathed, trying to have play time to bond with BOTH kids, and then I have a little workout routine I like to do once a day just to keep my booty in shape.

Side Note: Cory works odd hours and he helps as much as he can but I hate that too because I feel like with him being the money maker, I should do everything at home unless it consists of yard work. That's just my mentality and I don't ever see it changing. He works his booty off for his family and the least I can do is make sure the home life is taken care of. Also, and don't judge...I'm one of those moms that has a full face of makeup on AT LEAST before I go into public. I may throw a hat on over my greasy head but makeup is a must, which takes time. I can't be running into people I know out in public!

   I hope this post doesn't come across as complaining, I love my life but I just need a little advice on time management. What do you momma's do everyday from the time you wake up until you go to bed? And at what time does it begin and end? I've thought about making a daily list for myself because I seem to do well with lists. I honestly love the hectic life because it's never boring but dang. Looking back, I couldn't imagine still working even part time and having to do everything that needs to get done with two kids. Single mom's and dad's, y'all are my hero. Cory and I are wanting to have a third baby sooner rather than later but all I can do is stress over the fact that Jack will be in school when we have it and still be playing sports, Henley will be starting sports and then here I will be with a third kid trying to breast feed / pump every 3-4 hours. I want to have it down pat before I throw another human into the mix! Lately I've had more bad days than good and I feel so defeated and I know this is why because I'm usually all over it but I just can't figure this out. HELP! And as far as the outfit goes today, this is my typical hectic life get up. Still on fleek. Now, seriously, give me your input!!! Thank you guys for all your support and this whole blog thing is something that will not be going anywhere. I typically work on it at night after the babes go to bed so we're good and y'all are awesome! Outfit deets below!

xoxo,
Tamara





sunnies // tee // jeans sold out but similar here // tote // sandals came from Wal-Mart several years ago!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts