S H O P So Modish

Happy Monday babes,
   I hope you guys are having a wonderful day so far! So, this whole blogging thing I started was 100% intended as an outlet for me to have fun with when I put the babes to bed. It has since then turned into a dream. I love my sweet family but I consider myself a lifestyle blogger because I love talking fashion and makeup as well. My dream with the whole blogging thing is now coming true. Never underestimate yourself ladies. Several times I thought about quitting, worried about what people would think of me. But I'm so glad I didn't. I know my style isn't something all women follow and that's what makes this world a beautiful place, being different. But I've gotten some sweet followers over this short period of time while blogging.

   Last Wednesday afternoon I received a message from a boutique wanting to collaborate. I of course started stalking their website to make sure they were legit 😂 (they are) and of course to see their clothing pieces. Y'all, I instantly fell IN LOVE! I've been searching for some reasonably priced pink velvet sneakers for a hot minute and no luck...until now. At just $29 these beauties are a steal! (purchase a size up) For reference, I am a 7.5 but ordered an 8 and they fit perfect. I also purchased a gray sweater for those cool spring nights by the fire pit. This sweater, I am not even exaggerating, is the softest sweater I have ever owned. It has high side slits so it fits a little more loosely around the waste. I also sized up in this just because I prefer my sweaters a little on the loose side. The last thing I purchased was a v neck tee with the criss-cross front detail. I'm pretty sure I am making an accurate statement when I say that these particular v-necks are a must have for spring and summer. I received all these items in the mail Friday and they were everything I was hoping for and more.

So Modish Boutique

   So Modish Boutique will definitely be my new go to for clothes for several reasons. The first reason being, they offer free shipping, always. Second, they are a wonderful website to order staple pieces from. Like I said a few posts back, I love simple staple pieces for the warmer months and they definitely have that. Third, as soon as I checked out, I was emailed within 10 minutes making sure I sized up on the sneakers. I mean, what other online boutique does that? Wonderful customer service! Lastly, So Modish Boutique has no idea how forever grateful I am for them. They are helping to make my dreams come true in collaborating. Y'all rock! I am so glad they saw something in me that made them want to partner up. Now, go CHECK THEM OUT and thank me later! All clothing items are linked below! Have a wonderful day lovelies!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose


                                                
Tee // skirt sold out but similar here // Shoes // Handbag

Comments

Popular Posts