Tan, wedges and stripes

Hey all and happy H-U-M-P DAY!
   So today I'm taking it back to last week when I bared my legs for the first using my Rodan + Fields sunless tanner. I mean 🙌🏻 I'm pretty much in love guys. I seriously hate that I was skeptical for so long about this brand. There is not one thing I've tried that hasn't caused me to pick my jaw up off the floor. I missed out this whole time but totes making up for it now 💗
👉🏻 TamaraRose.myrodanandfields.com

   Okay, now to the outfit. Typically, if I show off my legs, I cover up my arms and vise versa. I've never understood why, maybe balance? I really couldn't tell ya. But I paired the cutest little black + white striped dress (that can be worn spring, summer and into fall) with a light olive draped jacket. As you know, black and olive are a favorite color combo of mine and seriously, would you just look at it?! I paired them with my Marc Fisher Adalyn knock offs and BOOM. Instant heart eyes over here. The jacket I purchased from Shein.com last year and they no longer have it available BUT I am linking below a very similar one. Also, the dress is no longer in stock either but I'm linking a similar one from the same website I purchased this one from. I hope you all enjoyed today's post. Thank you to all my followers for the love, y'all da best! All links below.

xoxo,
Tamara Rose








jacket // dress // wedges // tote in camel // sunnies

Comments

  1. I have no idea if my last comment showed up or not if not so here it is again.
    MOMS DAY OUT! At first I felt guilty for taking Bryson there but he LOVED it. He enjoyed playing with other kids his age and was always excited to go. While he was there it allowed me alone time with Makinley. I started Bryson at 2 and Makie at 18 months. Once they both were there it allowed time for me to do what I wanted to do. Some days I used it to have girls lunch, or work out, even catch up on house work. You understand our guys work schedule and some days it was Date Day. Both of my kids still have friends they meet while in Mom's Day Out.
    It was the best thing for our family, the kids loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was you!!! I logged in last night to see if I had any comments and it said I had one...it's still loading, lol! My mother-in-law has really been talking mother's day out up too! she works with kids at an elementary school and she said the same thing you did, it's good for them. I really wouldn't mind it. I almost would just like to send Jack so Henley and I can do girl stuff. She's still easy right now (knock on wood). But I do love the idea of getting a break. Cory will leave for work and tell me to just relax and I'm like dude, what's that? haha! I'm so glad you gave me your input because I've gone back and forth about mother's day out but just recently started him in Sunday school and he loves that so mush so he may be ready! I just don't want him getting in kindergarten and being that weird kid, ya know? Thanks again for responding Steph! Love ya!

      Delete
    2. It helps with the social skills the kids need also, so they wont be the weird kid :)
      I highly recommend it, I was going to say, some days I used it to take a nap!

      Delete
    3. Some days it would be nice to have a nap 😉

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts