Watch Me Mule

Happy Tuesday lovelies,
   I hope your day is treating you well so far. Now, let's just get to it. The whole mule trend, I was not about it at all until I came across some other bloggers and saw how they were pairing them with an outfit. It got my wheels spinning and I caved in and purchased some. I LOVE them. They are so comfy and can be worn so many ways. Thank goodness for fashionistas to give me inspiration, otherwise I would have missed out on this trend completely!

   I actually ended up purchasing two pair of mules, both from Amazon. I of course will link both below a little later. With this particular look, I went for a more dressy feel. I also love pairing them with distressed skinnies and a plain tee as well. Just add a baseball cap and 👌 And this dress I purchased last year from Asos and today was my first time wearing it 😐 #Hoarder I know.  I'm totes safe though because floral is here to stay and I've got a lot of it 😳 at least that's what I tell a Cory 😉  Okay guys, this post is a short and sweet one but I hope you enjoyed it! Love you guys and hope you have a blessed day // links below 😘😘😘






sunnies // dress sold out but similar here // tote in camel // mules ... along with other mules I purchased

xoxo,
Tamara Rose

Comments

Popular Posts