What I love about Sundays

Happy Sunday babes,
   I hope your day has been wonderfully blessed so far! Sundays have always been my favorite for many reasons. God, family and fashion...my three favorite things! And while we're on the subject of fashion. I have another neutral look I'm writing about today!

   The other day, I had the pleasure of spending the whole day with my two babes and sweet Momma. We ran all over town shopping. Jack was in one of those threenager moods. I'm totes convinced he knows exactly what he's doing when he gets under my skin. There are certain things that I can't get mad about that he does, because I am STILL guilty of doing them. The biggest thing being, ALWAYS having to know plans for the day and every little detail in between. I like to know the plans for outfit purposes as to where dude is just 3, why should he care. After a 15 minute conversation of me telling him the plans and then wanting to know the plans in between the plans, I turned the radio up super loud to tune him out. My mom's face was priceless but geeeez. Please tell me y'all have done that before. And then there's sweet Henley who is still new to walking. She hates being held, she hates being in her stroller. Chick just wants to walk and I'm weird about germs so she had to deal and I had to deal with her fussy attitude. Let's just say by the end of the day, I was ready for my scolding hot shower, country music blaring in the background and some Halo Top ice cream.

   I guess it's a good thing I chose neutrals for the day as opposed to black because that's exactly what my soul felt like. Touche on the softening up. Just being honest y'all. I was terrified of doing white on white because #kids but I really surprised myself with my ninja skills to prevent any uh oh's. Also, the long peach cardigan helped some too, but it was mainly my ninja skills. So, I linked below all the clothing items! I hope you all enjoyed today's post and my off the wall sense of humor. Just being me! Have a wonderful rest of your day guys!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose





Cardigan // tank sold out but similar Here // jeans sold out but similar Here // sandals sold out but similar Here // handbag sold out in oyster but not This color

Comments

Popular Posts