Bell sleeve gingham

Hey y'all,

   Hope your day is treating  you well so far! Today, I am bringing my other personal favorite pattern besides stripes to the blog. GINGHAM for the win, y'all. I actually paired it with my cheetah print clutch from somodishboutique.com, which I love. If you do too, go get it and use Tamara15 at checkout to save yourself 15%! I was always against mixing prints for the longest time, but I'm actually starting to love it now. And yes, there's shorts underneath that top! As soon as I opened my shipment from SheIn.com, I instantly knew how I was going to dress this top and I am so happy with the outcome.

   This outfit can be worn day or night, with your man or your girlfriends...and it is honestly so comfy yet stylish. I ended up twisting up my hair to put more focus on the collar. The back is adorable and buttons up as well. And then there's the bell sleeves, a must have for the warmer months. This top is just so perfect and flowy. I can't tell you guys enough, SheIn.com is it. I purchased this shirt in a medium to fit a little more loosely. Okay guys, I hope you all enjoyed today's post. All outfit links below!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose










top // shorts // wedges // clutch

Comments

Popular Posts