Body suit + high rise shorts

Hey guys!

   I hope your day is treating you well so far! So, the other day Cory and I were blessed with the fact that his  parents kept both babes the WHOLE night, giving us the opportunity to go on a double date with our favorite couple ever. We went to Gatlinburg and ate dinner at this amazing restaurant called Howard's Steakhouse. My favorite part was the fact they have a patio over looking the prettiest stream with lights hanging everywhere. It was kind of magical. After we left, we made our way to a little funnel cake place because every time I go to Gatlinburg, a funnel cake is a must. Afterwards we just people watched and it was so much fun. I could do that all day.

   As we were leaving to head up to Gatlinburg, we always blare the radio in our kitchen to make it sound like someone's home. Totally a cop thing. Well, the dj had stated it was 91 degrees outside which was super hot for this time of year. So glad I chose the outfit I did, cool and comfy. I've actually had these shorts for two years but never ballsy enough to wear them. Cory always wants me to wear shorts and I just don't feel comfortable in them so I compromised and added a long, flowy kimono. And the bodysuit, that just made the outfit. It was so nice to not have to keep tucking my shirt back in. The bathroom breaks were a little iffy, but looking cute is more important, lol! All links to the outfit are below and I hope y'all have a wonderful day!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose









sunnies // bodysuit // sandals sold out but similar here // shorts sold out but similar here // handbag // watch // earrings // kimono


Comments

Popular Posts