denim jacket + platforms

Hey guys!

   I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far! So, remember a while back when I blogged about my love for Asos and how I have found some amazing deals on there? Well, I found a pair of flatform sandals on clearance a while back and they were on sale for $7. I don't know if I wanted them because they were marked down so cheap or because I thought they were different and wanted to see how I could dress them. I had them put away in mine and Cory's closet and one day he was looking for something and came across them. His response was this, "What in the H-E- double hockey sticks are these? Did my grandmother give them to you?" I literally couldn't stop laughing. I don't care what he thinks and he knows it. I love fashion, even the odd looking stuff...



   So, I ended up pairing the shoes with some black distressed skinnies and a white v-neck tee. I also through on a denim jacket to make it a little rocker chic...at least that's what I'm going with. And then I slipped on my newest Quay Cafe Racer sunnies and I was good to go! I'm kinda digging this look 💜  I hope you all enjoyed today's short and sweet post. All links below!!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose









 sunnies here + here //denim jacket // tee // skinnies // watch // sandals sold out but similar here

Comments

  1. I love everything about this look!! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, When Gary says it's ugly or terrible...I will love it even more! I swear I think those two are the same! I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Thanks Steph 😘 If I see something I know others won't find pretty, I just wanna make it pretty!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts