Hippie Chic

Hey guys,

   I hope your day is treating you well so far. So, when I started this whole blog thing, I knew fashion would be my main point. It's my outlet and I just love it, I always have. It has taken me almost 29 years to find my style. Needless to say, I knew I would have to start being more creative with my looks because let's face it, simple is always good but can get boring at times. Today I am sharing with you an outfit that got me out of my little simple fashionista shell.

   I've always loved the boho / hippie look. I feel that I can pull it off well, but my confidence is never the best when I try to do so. And when it comes to an outfit, confidence is what's key. For some reason though, this outfit gave me that little boost. It must be the denim dress. Denim has always been a favorite of mine, timeless and versatile. Today I chose to go with a more free spirit look but I'm sure you will see other looks with this same dress in later posts. There are literally just too many options which is why every woman needs a cute denim overall dress in her closet. I paired it with a cute bell sleeve top, wedges and a wide brim hat and voila! What do you like to pair your favorite denim pieces with? I hope you all enjoyed today's short and sweet post, and as always outfit details below!

xoxo,
Tamara




floppy hat sold out but similar here // sunnies // top sold out but similar here // dress and yes, it's maternity // wedges


Comments

Popular Posts