Overall dress + sneakers

Hey guys,
   So here it is again. The overall dress that I blogged about recently with a more hippie vibe. I paired it with the rose gold toe Adidas superstars that I've been too scared to wear because I don't want them to get dirty. They're just so pretty!!!

   


   I may or may not be a little obsessed with this particular athleisure look. I mean, sneakers and a dress all in one outfit!?  It's kind of my new errand running go to look. I seriously cannot stress to y'all enough how obsessed I am with denim one pieces whether it's an overall dress, overall shorts or straight overalls. You can do so much with it. I recently purchased a pair of overall shorts from Urban Outfitters but they're a little too tight around the thighs still so I stashed them for now. I went ahead and purchased another pair from Shein.com and I am still waiting for them to arrive so I will keep you posted on how that goes. There was 0 reviews for the Shein overalls so I got my measurements and I'm a little nervous about it but we will see! Okay guys, that's it for today. I will post all the links to my outfit below! Hope you guys have a wonderful day!

xoxo, 
Tamara



sunnies // tee // denim dress sold out but similar here // tennies // crossbody sold out but similar here


Comments

Popular Posts