Oversized everything

Hey y'all!

   I hope you guys are having a wonderful day! Today I'm blogging about my love for all oversized clothing and accessories💗 I purchased this peplum top a while back and because I have a hoarding problem with clothes and basically just a shopping addiction, I'm just now getting around to wearing this beauty. I love how flowy it is and the snap button detail on the back! I paired it with some distressed black skinny's from none other than Charlotte Russe, nude heels, Quay sunnies and a little pink clutch. This whole ensemble just makes me feel very girlie.

   I've said before I don't do heels a whole lot unless they are wedges but these are an acception 👌🏻 These jeans are so soft and when I got them in the mail about 3 weeks ago, they wouldn't go around my tummy but Momma's been working out and they fit now 🙌🏻 Is it not just the best feeling in the world to reach personal goals? I'm no where near where I want to be but it doesn't happen overnight and I'm one step closer which makes me wanna push harder! Ladies, if y'all are struggling with a personal goal, don't give up, keep pushing! I've been "trying" to lose weight since October and I'd do really well then fall back but I just had to get determined and plus it's almost bikini season and I'm not gonna burn up by trying to cover up what I don't like! So that's that and sorry I got a little motivational there but we gotta push each other, it's all in love! Okay guys, y'all are awesome, I love you all and all outfit links are below!!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose








sunnies // watch // peplum top sold out but this one is in my cart at the moment // skinny's // heels sold out but these are adorbs // clutch sold out but similar here

Comments

Popular Posts