Coral + Neutrals

Hey guys,

   I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far! Today I am going to be blogging about my love for the neutrals and coral combo. I feel like the two colors go so well together and just give off a rich vibe. I recently received this beautiful coral necklace from SoModishBoutique.com and was at a loss with what to pair it with. I didn't want to wear it with anything too loud and take away from the necklace itself. I got on Pinterest for inspiration, dug through my closet until FINALLY I just started holding it up to all my shirts until something stood out. This shirt was it.

   I have had this shirt for several years, it's from TJ Maxx and it was like $5 on clearance. But, don't worry... I will link a similar one below. I also went with a good pair of distressed boyfriend jeans to give the outfit a little edge. And these jeans by the way, are probably my favorite pair of jeans. I purchased them about three months ago and couldn't get them buttoned when I got them in the mail. But, with a lot of self discipline, working out and no sugar or bread (hardest thing ever) I finally did it! I'm by no means stopping where I'm at, but what an amazing feeling! These jeans, I'm sure you've seen on almost every blogger out there. They are the Levi's 721 high waisted jeans and they seriously hug all the right spots and high waisted jeans, in my opinion,  are so flattering. And a spring outfit isn't complete without wedges! Okay, I hope you all enjoyed today's post! All links below!!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose





similar top here // skinnies // wedges // watch

Comments

Popular Posts