fresh + chic

Hey guys,

   I hope y'all are having a wonderful day so far! So, today I'm posting another go to stylish mom outfit because you know even at the ball field I gotta look fly 😂 hehe, jk...kinda! I did something a little crazy and wore a white tee to the ball field the other day. Cory was like babe, you're gonna get filthy. But truth be told, I had just reapplied my sunless tanner and was still a little on the pale side so Momma needed some help looking tan. White makes everyone look tan! I paired the white tee with a pair of distressed grey skinny's and cognac tie up sandals.

   It may just be me, but I feel like any cognac color shoe no matter the style of it, looks expensive. These I am wearing for this particular look were like $20 on clearance from none other then Asos! I through on my little black cross-body and oversized sunnies and was ready to hit the road! Unfortunately Jack's team had lost but at least I looked cute for dinner with my man and babes!

   And this is a side note, but Henley is just 16 months and acts like Jack did when he was 2. Attitude and temper, oh my gosh! Thankfully Jack is getting out of those threenager ways FOR GOOD but now Henley is starting up. I just try to stay positive and think of all the fun times we will share together shopping and all that girlie stuff, and it helps get me through these hard times. I seriously understand now what everyone warned me about when I was pregnant with a girl. They are just drama! So much for the phrase 'save the drama fo yo momma'. Who ever started that, how dare you, seriously. Okay guys, all outfit links are below and I hope y'all enjoyed today's post! Love ya tons!!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose







sunnies + here // tee sold out but similar here // skinny's // similar sandals here + here // handbag


 

Comments

  1. I love white t-shirts and I wear them in the most inappropriate circumstances lol grey skinnies are my fave right now too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too girl, me too...and yes, grey jeans are wonderful and there's so many fun ways to dress them!

      Delete
  2. Great casual look. Comfortable look but really well put together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much 😊 That's what I always strive for with two toddlers running around 😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts