JORD // a summer time staple for Dad

Hey guys,

   I hope your day has treated you well so far. Today I am going to be blogging about this amazing company I am collaborating with. JORD wood watches is a wonderful watch company that has the most beautiful and unique wooden watches for men and women. To be honest, I am always at a loss for what to get my husband for his birthday. Every year I always just take him shopping. Last year he actually made the comment to me about how much he loves the look of the wood watches and how they would go well with anything. I took it as a subtle hint but never ran with it. Now, since JORD has reached out to me, I went ahead and gifted him an early birthday present and he couldn't have been more thrilled about it. Cory is a hard man to buy for. So, seeing his face light up when he opened his package made me so happy! I cannot express to you enough how much I love this company. Their prices are affordable, their pieces are timeless and unique and most importantly, the durability of these watches are amazing. I don't know about you ladies but my Honey is always getting into something and being able to have a durable yet fashionable watch is everything! Pictured below is the watch I picked out for Cory. I absolutely love the packaging as well!


I had to snap a picture of the JORD watch packaging. Who wouldn't feel special receiving something like this as a gift? I also love that it comes with a cleaner and soft cloth for cleaning the dial.




JORD wood watches and I have teamed up to do a GIVEAWAY. I have linked the contest page below! Every person who enters will be entered to win a $100 gift code to use on the JORD site. ONE lucky person will win, but EVERYONE will receive a code to use worth $25 once the contest ends on July 30th!

click this link for the > JORD watch GIVEAWAY < and good luck!


Comments

Popular Posts