Mom vibin'

Hey y'all!

   I hope your day is treating you well so far! Today I am going full force errand mommy mode. And it couldn't be any more comfortable! I feel a little on the laxed side today, which I dig from time to time. If I know it is going to be a long and hectic day for the babes and I, I always lay out something I know will be comfortable but will still make me feel all cute and stuff.

   Typically, I don't like to wear shirts with sayings on them but this is actually a muscle tank and I'm kind of in love with it. It speaks truth on those hectic days, amen? Side note: it's also cute to work out in, too but just not today! I paired the muscle tee with a light gray open knit cardi and some high rise distressed jeans. I'm telling you, the jeans are bomb and I cannot lie! If they are a little too expensive for your price range, they are WORTH IT and you can always be on the look out for them to be on sale every now and again. Lastly, my shoes...they are Matisse mules for like $25 from AMAZON! I'm telling ya, Amazon is my go to if I don't want to spend a lot but still want a well made product. I have several pairs of shoes by Matisse and they all came from Amazon at a really great price. Matisse...or Coconuts by Matisse reminds me a lot of Free People and the style of their clothing and accessories, and who doesn't love Free People?! So, if you haven't checked out Amazon's Matisse items, DO IT!!! I will link all details below. Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the day!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose





muscle tank // cardigan sold out but similar here + here // skinnies // slides

Comments

Popular Posts