Peachy off the shoulder

Hey beauties, 

   I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far! I'm just over here straight chilling in my floppy hat to cover up my wonderful humidity stricken hair! It's a daily struggle. BUT thankfully, this little floppy hat is the perfect accessory to my outfit of the day. 

   I'm gonna be totes honest with y'all when I say that I NEVER wear off the shoulder tops BECAUSE they always seem to slide up my shoulders and never stay put. The only time I won't refuse to wear one is when there is a date night with no children to chase around involved. A lot less movement if ya catch my drift, meaning my shirt will more than likely stay in place. Seriously, any input on how to fix this little struggle of mine is totally okay. I have so many off the shoulder clothing items and they're just hanging in my closet with the tags still on them!

   Okay, this particular top I had been eyeing for a hot minute but kept putting off purchasing it because of my dilemma listed above. I went ahead and took the plunge and I'm glad I did because even if I've worn this top just once, the color is everything! It gives off the perfect summery vibe. I paired it with some dark washed distressed skinnies for a more dressed up feel. Side note, and this may just be me, BUT I always feel that dark washed jeans give off more of a dressy vibe than light washed jeans do. Is that just me? I told you all I was weird, but I've always felt like that. Anyway, I went with a low heel espadrille option (love these btw) and my cheetah clutch and I'm ready for my hot date! I hope you all enjoyed today's post and all links are below! Have a blessed day babes!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

  






this particular color is sold out but there are other options here // skinnies // espadrilles // clutch // hat
Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

Popular Posts