Shein does it again

Hey guys,

   Hope your day is going fabulous so far! So, I'm repeating on the blog today. I recently purchased a ton of stuff from Shein.com and this top is one of them. It was just $14. It was one size fits all which can be iffy BUT there were a ton of reviews so I went off of that and so happy I did. I am going to be living in this top all summer. The flared, ruffle sleeves and the detail in the back are perfection.

   For this particular look I paired it with some distressed skinny's and wedges. These wedges are still in stock at DSW.com and for a fraction of the price of the Marc Fisher Adalyn wedges. I'm all about name brand but when I can save a little $$$ to get even more shoes then HELLO??! Also, the cat eye sunnies kind of closed the deal. And the clutch is my new favorite piece to make an outfit pop. For some reason I'm on a white top and distressed skinny's kick right now but that's going to change soon because of the heat. I can't wait to see what else I can pair this top with! Denim skirt, denim shorts...denim, denim, denim! Okay guys, all outfit links below! Hope you all enjoyed today's post and found some inspiration within it! Have a blessed day!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose







top // skinny's // wedges // sunnies // clutch

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts