Straw hat + Denim


Hey lovlies, 
   I hope you all are having a blessed day so far! Today I am on the blog talking about this adorable outfit that has been on repeat A LOT lately. Can you blame me though? THIS top is quickly climbing to the top of one of my favorite wardrobe pieces. I have always been a fan of chambray, and then when you add the bell sleeves to that, we got a winner!! The best part about this top is it's under $20, what more reasoning do you need to put this in your summer wardrobe? This top can easily be worn into fall as well!

   As I've blogged about before, I am not always a fan of showing off my legs. But, Mama's been working her booty off with more squats and lunges than I can even count and I'm finally starting to see results. These shorts I'm sporting were actually a find during the Nordstrom half yearly sale. They are by TopShop and 1) they're high rise 2) mom shorts is their name and 3) they are white to make this pale girl have a little color. ALL of these are wins in my book. 

   I accessorized with a straw fedora for a more beachy feel and my Jaylen wedges to help those muscles pop out. If you're gonna flaunt, might as well go all the way! Lastly, my Quay sunnies were the perfect final touch to today's outfit. Let's roll! Hope you all enjoyed today's post and have a blessed day beauties!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

   




 fedora // sunnies here + here // my top is sold out but this top is VERY similar // shorts // wedges // handbag

NORDSTROM.com Blogging Community - Style Collective


Comments

Popular Posts