Tassel top

Hey guys!

   Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Today I am blogging about this crimson colored tassel top I purchased from Shein.com for just $11!! Guys, I tell no lies when I say this is one of the best websites to order from as long as you read the reviews. I've come to realize lately, you can't always trust the size chart. But seriously, this top is perfection. I don't wear much red but decided to add a little more of it to my wardrobe with this beauty. I actually purchased quite a few things from this site  (again) recently and I can't wait to show you guys and review the products! So far, all the pieces that have come in, I'm in love with! This shirt in particular has tassels on the sleeves which I didn't get a close up of, but it's beautiful. Also, I just realized recently that once you receive a shipment from Shein, you can go to their site and leave a review. If you leave a picture of the item with the review, then you get 30 Shein points. These can be put towards your total at checkout and save you some moolah. It definitely adds up!






top // shorts // sandals // handbag

   I had planned on wearing it with jeans and wedges but I would die of a heat stroke in this miserable Tennessee weather, winter...fall, where are you?! SO, I paired it with some rolled up shorts and lace up flats. I ended up in a ponytail because my husband loves my hair pulled back and I kinda wanted the focus on the shirt, I think it looked alright. Okay guys, I hope you all enjoyed today's post, all links below! Have a blessed day sweets!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose
 

Comments

Popular Posts