White denim + Floral

Hey guys,

   Hope your day is going wonderfully so far! My week is going so well considering the weather is a little cooler right now and I'm just so happy about it. So happy in fact, I am sporting jeans AND a long sleeve blouse! This top actually was a purchase when I was pregnant with Henley and rocked it all through my pregnancy and obviously I am still rocking it. Like I've said before, I love clothes you can wear during pregnancy and then when ya bounce back from it. Saves so much money. I purchased this top from Jane.com, an online boutique that has new deals daily. They always have adorable stuff.

   So I paired this top with some white denim and my pink mules. I love the way it turned out if I do say so myself. Classy is what I would call this look. See, mom's can be fashionable and still feel cute! But if we're being honest, I believe the pink mirror cat eyes made this whole ensemble. Perfect summer outfit for a perfect summer day. Also, these mules are still in stock in so many colors on Amazon, which I have linked below. So comfy, anti-slip...trust me...and fashionably affordable. Okay babes, hope you all enjoyed today's short and sweet post! Until next time sweets!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose





top // skinny's // mules // tote // sunnies

Comments

Popular Posts