Amazon Prime Day faves + wants

Hey y'all,

   I hope you guys are having a wonderful day so far! So, today is a big day especially if you do the whole Amazon Prime thing. Today Amazon is having a ton of specials for Amazon Prime members ONLY and I am so excited to share some of my finds with you. If you've followed me thus far, then you KNOW I love to turn to Amazon for fashion finds. Today I have rounded up for you all my favorite Amazon purchases I have made within the past few months. Several of these shoes are making a come back for the second time on my blog, but I am here to help you find the most affordable yet fashionable deals out there! Amazon Prime works two ways, either pay up front for the entire year, or pay a monthly fee of $10. With Prime, you get FREE second day shipping. It is so worth it, y'all! They also offer a free 30 day trial to allow you to try it out. There is absolutely NO reason to miss out on this amazing shopping opportunity! Okay, all the products on this page are linked below each picture! Happy Amazon Prime Day shopping my loves!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose

P.S.
all my wants you may notice are geared more towards fall, but it is right around the corner and right now is the best time to start shopping for the change in season so you will be prepared when it gets here! Happy shopping loves!

HAVE...


pink slides


brown slides



pink mules


                                       brown mules                                         


turquoise slides


green dress // doughnut crossbody


white slides


lemon crossbody


gingham slides


yellow flats


Quay Zig


Quay Cafe Racer



WANT...

Image result for actlure leather round cowhide top handle grey


Image result for quayxdesi silver mirror

Quay Desi

Image result for frye gwen pick stitch

Frye Gwen

Image result for marolaya oversized jacket

denim jacket

Image result for mml women's cowl neck

oversized sweater

Comments

Popular Posts