Barbie Pink tee + Purple Mirrored sunnies

Hey y'all!!

   I hope you all are having a wonderful day! I woke up in the best mood and I think that's coming through with this bright pink ensemble. Does anyone else tend to wear fun colors when they're in a good mood? So, I've got a major confession. When I still had a job, I went a little Ray-Ban crazy and splurged on like 6 pairs of sunnies and I am just now wearing theses lavender beauties. I linked them below and honestly, these pictures don't do them justice. 

   On to the top, which was a clearance find from Asos. This sweet little number has an uneven hem and neckline which is a nice touch to a basic tee. I linked a similar below for ya. I paired this top with none other than my favorite distressed skinnies. I promise I own other jeans, in fact, a TON more but when you find a good pair of jeans, sometimes you can't help yourself. And as far as the shoes go, I flipped this outfit into an athleisure look real quick because errands with two kids and still wanting to look stylish is a must for this momma. These slides are seriously so comfy and I always feel so "cute" in them no matter what they're paired with. Not to mention, they're super affordable and still available at the link below! I have a feeling the athleisure look will be in style for a while, so whatcha waiting for?! Okay guys, all links below and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose







sunnies here + here // top // skinny's here + here // slides // keychain // tote here + here






Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

Popular Posts