Bell sleeves + Embroidered skirt

Good day lovelies, 
   I hope your day is going well so far. I'm just melting away over here and we're just now in the hotter months of summer. I promise you guys, I don't complain a lot BUT heat...I loathe it. Okay, so enough of that. Now to t h i s look. When I received this top in the mail, the sleeves were a lot more "bell-ish" than the picture showed but I worked with it. At first I had no idea what I was going to pair it with but then I remembered this skirt I purchased a while back from Asos. I almost feel like they were made for each other. 

   The skirt was a find from a few months ago and it is no longer available but I linked a similar one below. I'm all about denim right now and this embroidered denim skirt was an obvious "you need this" because a) it was on major sale and b) they are so in right now. I swear, it's like God opens up all these bargain doors for me because no one else I know ever seems to score the deals I do. I paired this outfit with my black wedges and I felt like I walked straight out of the 70's. And in my opinion, was one of the best times for fashion. Okay guys, that's it for today's post, I hope you guys enjoyed! I love you all so much and thank you for following me, it literally means the world to me!


xoxo, 
Tamara Rose 


 


skirt sold out but similar here // blouse // wedges // clutch


Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

Popular Posts