Black top + Neutral mules

Hey y'all, 

   I hope you all are having a wonderful day today! We have a special guest in today's blog post and he loves feeding his mama pretzels dipped in peanut butter. I believe he was becoming a little jelly of his sister's appearances on the blog and realized it was his time to shine. I'm totally okay with it though seeing as how he's growing up way to fast and one of these days I will have to beg him for the little moments like this. 

   Okay, so onto the outfit. This top was from SHEIN and I have linked a similar one below for y'all because this one is currently sold out. These jeans were a steal from Asos a few months back and I am just now squeezing my ghetto booty into them. I may not have anything else, but a booty I do have. TRUST ME. It's hard to fit that big 'ol thing into jeans sometimes. The mules are a repeat that I have shared before and thankfully they still have them in stock at Amazon. And this handbag has been sold out at Dooney for quite some time but I linked another site that sells it brand new. I absolutely love this bag for fall, but it can be worn year around which is a plus. And lastly, these earrings were a purchase from ASOS a few months back and they are no longer in stock but I did link a pair below that are very similar!

   This outfit is the perfect transition look into fall and it's not too hot for those still heated days. These jeans are a new favorite and I absolutely love the distressing on the knees! And the wash is pretty as well. Okay guys, that's all for today's post and I hope you all have a blessed day! All links below!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

   






earrings are sold out but similar here // similar top // skinnies // mules // satchel



Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

  1. Such a pretty girl! Your son is sooo handsome!! You have perfect children! Love you girl ! 😊 And yes I love the distressed look as well girl !! 🌹

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen, you’re always so sweet! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week so far!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts