Espadrille sneaks simplicity

Hey y'all, 

   I hope your day is going fabulously well! Life has been so hectic for my family and I these past few weeks, I'm ready for a mini vaca to the mountains! Life has been so busy in fact, that this has been my #ootd on repeat! Stylish and comfy is how I roll, y'all!

   I have a HUGE shoe addiction if you haven't figured that out already. Also, if you haven't noticed, sneakers are my favorite style. And these Steve Madden espadrille sneakers make my sneaker game more fleeky than ever. They are the most comfortable shoes ever and so darn adorable. They come in several colors. I snagged these during the Nordstrom yearly sell  but you can also get them for a good deal on Amazon and on the Steve Madden website.

   I paired the shoes with a little black dress with ruffled shoulder detail and a denim jacket. This dress was a purchase from a while back (Asos, and under $14) so it is no longer available, but I linked a similar below. I've always liked black and pink together and adding this denim jacket to the mix just makes it. Okay guys, hope you enjoyed today's post and all links are below! Have a wonderful day and love you always!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose





sunnies here + here // dress sold out but similar here // denim jacket // pink espadrille sneakers here + here // tote here + here


Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

Popular Posts