Faux glasses + a button up

Hey guys!

   Smart looking and totally sophisticated Tamara here to talk all about this look I am so head over heels for. Seriously, I have ALWAYS been a huge fan of faux glasses and actually purchased two pair back in the winter and am just NOW growing a pair to sport them around town. See what I did there?! Any who, I had my mother-in-law snap a few shots so I could see how I felt about it and I was like oh girl, just keep snappin' my way because I'm totes in love! I told y'all, don't ever hesitate to stop out of the box when it comes to fashion! 

   As a blogger, there's one thing I've come to realize I have GOT to start doing for y'all. And that is not hoarding my clothes for a month before showing it off! This floral button down is no longer available but was a purchase from Urban Outfitters, one of my faves! I've linked a similar one below, so no worries! The glasses came from one of my favorite little secrets, which I have also linked below. I paired this blouse with black distressed skinnies and my tassel slides. Voila! An easy, throw together outfit and look at you! Have a wonderful day sweets, hope y'all enjoyed and ALL links below!!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose






glasses // similar skinny's // top sold out but similar here // slides sold out but these are adorbs // handbag

Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

Popular Posts