Nordstrom sale round-up

Hey lovelies,

   I hope you all are having the best day ever! Today, I am blogging about my favorite Nordstrom sale finds. I'm sure you're already aware of their MAJOR sale going on right now, but I just thought I'd link what is currently in my shopping cart at the moment. The thing I love about Nordstrom is that they offer free shipping with no minimum. Also, they take great care of loyal customers (Nordstom debit + credit card holders) giving them early access to sales and such. And just FYI, if you sign up for a card to gain early access, that doesn't mean you have to use the card for purchases. The early access sale goes on from now until July 20th and then it is free game for everyone! This particular sale contains their fall lines at discounted prices to give you a head start on finding some amazing pieces for those colder weather wardrobes 🙌🏻

   They carry so many brands and I have found some great deals on here of brands like Free People that are still full price on other sites. They also have some great price friendly brands such as BP. and Lush. And truth, I never knew Nordstrom carried Sole Society until recently when I was looking for links to the Ferris bootie. They are also cheaper on Nordstrom's site I have found as opposed to Sole Society's site. Just an FYI. Okay guys, that's all for today! I hope you all found today's post to be helpful and happy shopping my little fashionista's! Love y'all s'much!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose
Image result for bp tie front blouse pink coral

1 // BP. tie front blouse

Image result for sam edelman prentice

2 // Sam Edelman Prentice ankle boots

Main Image - Pleione Double Ruffle Sleeve Blouse (Regular & Petite)
3 // Pleione double ruffle sleeve blouse

Image result for halogen oliver genuine

4 // Halogen ankle wrap flats

Main Image - Socialite Gathered Sleeve Sweatshirt Dress

5 // Socialite sweatshirt dress

Main Image - Topshop Jamie High Waist Skinny Jeans

6 // TopShop high waist skinny jeans


Main Image - Baublebar Luisa Tassel Drop Earrings

7 // Baublebar Luisa drop earrings

Main Image - Topshop Faux Leather Skirt

8 // TopShop faux leather skirt

Main Image - Quay Australia 'Needing Fame' 65mm Aviator Sunglasses
9 // Quay Needing Fame sunglasses

Main Image - Chelsea28 Velvet & Chain Clutch

10 // Chelsea28 velvet & chain clutch

Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

Popular Posts