Athleisurely Puma



Hey guys, 

   Hope your day is going well so far! Today I am bringing those darling Puma sneaks I posted on Insta a while back to the blog. I feel like these shoes were made for me. Sneakers for that athleisure look that I adore, topped off with ribbon, yes RIBBON shoe laces. I mean, I have legit died and gone to Heaven y'all. 

   So speaking of athleisure, the look I was totally going for here. I paired a white pleated skirt with a solid black crop top. I had my little sista do this particular shoot with and without the hat, and that little pop of color brought this whole outfit together. This hat, which I own in another color as well, came from none other than Amazon. It's Adams brand and they fit so well. I linked this particular one but seriously there are more colors than the rainbow to choose from! They won't disappoint for those greasy hair days, promise! I accessorized with my black crossbody and look made. The feeling of wearing sneakers with something so girly just makes me all giddy inside. I can't explain it, I'm a total dork, don't judge! In all honesty, I jokingly said I feel like a tennis player in this particular look, and I totes do. Oh well, no regrets here! That's it for today's post, hope you all enjoyed! Have a wonderful evening babes!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose








 

cap // crop top // skirt // sneakers here (in pink) + here // crossbody similar here + here



Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

Popular Posts