Black joggers + Gold details

Hey y'all, 

   I hope your day is treating you well so far. Today I am posting a sophisticated chic outfit that can be worn for so many occasions or even to church! With summer S L O W L Y coming to an end, I am breaking the pants out and these particular joggers can be worn into the colder months, easily. They were another purchase from Asterisk Boutique for the amazing price of $29! With a deal like that, why wouldn't you want these beauties in your life?! These pants are made of Polyester and they are so flowy and comfortable. Perfect for the end of summer heat! I am loving the gold details of the zipper pockets and gold drawstring aglets. I love gold and black together, it just seems so rich and sophisticated. 

   I paired these joggers with some kitten heel snakeskin sandals to bring a little sexy back. And, if I can feel sexy and comfortable at the same time when it comes to shoes then YASSSSS!!! Kitten heels are life, am I right?! I also went with my leopard clutch to continue with the sexy. And with solid bottoms and top, you can totes mix patterns and it will look good! Even animal prints. And lastly, I went with a solid white, flowy sleeveless top for a summery feel. I did a little side tuck to separate the flow and to show off my waist. Side note, if you are going with a loose, flowing look such as this, you need to do a little tucking somewhere so the look can be broken up and not appear like you're trying to channel a blimp! I can't wait to dress these bottoms with other looks, isn't fashion a wonderful thing. It's like an art almost. And it totally defines who you are without even saying a word. Okay guys, that's it for today's post. I will link all outfit details below and I hope you all have a blessed evening!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose









top sold out but similar here + here // heels // clutch

Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

Popular Posts