Cold shoulder dressed to impress


Hey guys, 
   I hope your day is treating you well so far. Today I'm sharing an outfit I wore to church the other day. Actually, I hadn't been able to wear this dress when I got it in the mail but I've finally gotten serious about losing weight and self control + a high protein intake are what's key for me. I know everyone is different, but the weight is just falling off. I'm such a fan of this terracota color and was so worried with having pale skin that I wouldn't be able to pull it off. But, I think it goes well with my skin tone. 

   I love the ruffled open shoulder detail of this dress and the flattering a-line bottom. I paired the dress with my go to cheetah print clutch from SoModishBoutique.com . I love how the color of the dress complements the clutch so well. And of course, this outfit isn't complete without my favorite Steve Madden wedges to add length to the legs and a heel to push out those muscles. Let's just be honest, all women love to wear heels over a flat shoe with a short bottom to show off what their mama gave them! Okay guys, all links are below and I hope you enjoyed today's post! I love you all so much!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose








clutch // wedges // dress sold out but similar here + here + here



Blogging Community - Style Collective

Comments

  1. That dress is what dreams are made of- I adore the little ruffle cold shoulder and the color 😍 Love it lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you always find the cutest outfits lady?!? I need to get with you on some fashion advice !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen!! ASOS, it's my favorite site to shop on and they always have the cutest and best deals 🤗

      Delete
    2. Thanks cutie! I will totes check them out ! Your such an inspiration! 🤗

      Delete
    3. you are so welcome and thank you so much! That means a lot to hear that!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts