Floral dress + Wedges

Hey guys, 
   Hope your day is treating you well so far! Sorry I'm just now getting around to writing this post since this particular look was worn what feels like ages ago! I have been super busy these past few weeks taking on some new affiliate programs and getting the links and everything that goes with them squared away. I LOVE blogging but there are A LOT of 'behind the scenes' things to take care of but I'm good...for now!

   Okay, so this dress I purchased a while back from ASOS and unfortunately it is out of stock but I linked several similar ones below that won't disappoint! I'm completely in love with the orange / red color and all the ruffles! Total girly-ness at it's finest. It also gets tighter around the waist showing off all those lady lumps, which can be a good thing. Hence why I wore this for date night, HA! And not the mention the floral detail which is kind of in right now. When I say kind of I mean it's totally in and you need this dress hanging in your closet STAT! 

   Because of the restaurant we ended up going to, I went with a pair or wedges because slippery floors and heels don't mix with this already graceful soul. If there's a slippery area on the floor, my feet are always sure to find it. And then there's my fringe satchel to complete this look! And since there were no tag-a-longs tonight, I was able to fit all my necessities into this little beauty. As for my sunglasses, they are the QUAY 'Needing Fame' but in clear and brown as opposed to my black ones. They give off a little 70's vibe in the clear and I'm  totally digging it dude. Okay babes, that's all for today's post! Hope you all enjoyed and have a blessed day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose                                            







this dress is sold out but there are similar one's here + here + here + here // wedges // satchel // sunnies here  here + here





Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

Popular Posts