Floral tee + Denim shorts

Hey y'all,
   I hope you are having a fab day so far! Today I'm on island time, or at least I feel that way in this tee. When I first laid eyes on this little beauty I knew it had to be mine. I absolutely LOVE anything basic with a little something extra to make it pop. This shirt does just that.

   I paired this particular tee with some distressed denim shorts. Which by the way, you may be thinking that distressing is a little close for comfort if ya know what I'm saying. BUT, the inner pockets actually keep it classy and covered up. I ordered a 6 in these shorts for more of a 'boyfriend' feel and I love how they fit! I'm also rocking those pink platform slides that I found on one of my favorite websites that most wouldn't think of purchasing wardrobe items from. And then there's my go-to fringe satchel that's been on repeat since summer hit. It's the perfect size for a night out but I'm gonna be honest, toddler snacks AND all my necessities won't all fit in this satchel. Therefore I have to be picky about what goes and what doesn't. And one more thing before I let y'all go. I just learned the hard way, which in all honesty I just wasn't paying attention when I was doing laundry. But this tee cannot be dried. Hang dry it or you will have little shreds of red string everywhere. I currently have another on the way because oops. That's all for today folks! I hope you all enjoyed today's post and have a wonderful day!

xoxo,
Tamara Rose







top // similar shorts here // sandals // handbag //  sunnies



Blogging Community - Style CollectiveNORDSTROM.com

Comments

Popular Posts