Green + Gold


Hello world,
   I hope your day is treating you well so far! I'm just over here going cray with a 4 year old that is the most independent dude ever and a 1 year old that already knows how to twerk. Y'all, I'm not even kidding. I keep telling her Daddy he's gonna have his hands full and he just won't listen. He'll see one day VERY soon! HA!

   So today, I did things a little different. One thing I love is changing it up with my fashion and today I did just that. I paired a drop waist dress which you would normally see with heels or wedges, and put on some Adidas sneakers instead. I can't get enough of this look. I feel so pretty in this dress but comfy because tennies...GOLD TOE tennies.  Added my Dooney fringe purse and Quay Playa sunnies and BOOM, I'm ready to go!

   I've linked all outfit details below BUT I have to brag on this dress for a minute. It's an Amazon find and it came from overseas, but it fits so well and I would just recommend to size up one. I ordered a medium for reference. This dress comes in several other colors and depending on the color and size, you can order via PRIME and it will be at your doorstep in two days! Okay guys, that's all for today! Hope you all have a blessed one and I love you guys!!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose







sunnies here + here // dress // sneakers // handbag

Blogging Community - Style CollectiveNORDSTROM.com

Comments

Popular Posts