Rust kimono fall feels

Hey beauties,

   I hope you all have had a wonderful day so far! Today on the blog, I am posting two different looks but repping the same kimono for both! I love a good kimono to add a little something extra to any look, especially a fall look. If these looks I am sharing today don't just give you all the fall feels, then there is something seriously wrong! The first look I am going to talk about is pairing this kimono with my denim overalls. Okay y'all, you couldn't possibly have thought you could follow a Tennessee fashion blogger without her sporting a good pair of overalls, did you?! These overalls are actually a "skinny" fit which gives a nice, clean touch. No frumpy here. Since it is still a little warm out, I opted for some open toe booties to give a cooler feel. I also went with a solid white short sleeve button down because again, the cold weather hasn't hit us full force just yet. Top it off with my kimono and I'm ready to roll! I am so loving this look and I think my birthday Dooney totally pulls it all together with the colors. 







   With look number two in this fabulous kimono, I went with more of a country music video vibe. Ha! I chose a simple white v neck tee to wear underneath. I also thought a denim skirt would look perfect with this look as well and the kimono gave me the right amount of coverage I needed. I know I mentioned this a while back, but I just feel so balanced when I have a long sleeve shirt and still baring my legs OR a short sleeve shirt like I decided to go with above with some pants (overalls). Please tell me I'm not the only crazy lady that thinks like this?! And since I was showing off my legs, I wanted to wear something that would cover my feet completely since I am going for more of a fall feel. These new embroidered booties did that perfectly. And lastly, since everything but the shoes is a solid color, I added a little pop with my leopard clutch and now I'm ready to sing along side Miranda Lambert...yeah right! Okay guys, that's it for today's post and I hope you all enjoyed! I have linked all outfit details below and this kimono came from none other than The Asterisk Boutique which I have to give a shout out to because they rock! Have a lovely evening babes!








   kimono // similar overalls here // button up top // sandals here + here // handbag here + here //  hat // skirt // white long sleeve tee // ankle boots here + here // clutch

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

Popular Posts