Woodgrain Watches

Hey all,

   I hope this day is treating you well so far! Today, I am blogging about a watch company that reached out to me to review their product. I was so excited because as y'all know, my hubby was gifted a wood watch and I was so jelly! So, to be able to team up with this company and receive such a gorgeous and versatile watch, I was like a child on Christmas morning! Below I am going to show you a few ways I paired this watch with my everyday wear! Also, head on over to woodgrainwatches.com to check out all their beautiful pieces!


   Much to my surprise when I opened this little beauty, the band is actually leather and the face is made of wood. I absolutely love that this watch is made of two completely different types of material to bring together such a lovely watch! I feel like the leather band makes it a little less masculine.

 

   For this particular look, I paired my watch with a hot pink jumpsuit and cheetah print clutch and I feel like it went so well with this outfit. I have been wearing this watch a little over two weeks so I could bring you my best review! As you well know, I have two toddlers and it doesn't take much to get my hands dirty. This watch has sustained two weeks with two toddlers and an OCD mama that has to keep her hands clean at all times! ha! #motherhood


   With this look, I went with a more dressed down ensemble. My goal here is to show you just how versatile this watch truly is. It can be worn dressed up or down, with heels or sneakers! And the color, which I have yet to mention, is amazing! I do feel like a lighter watch tends to go with more and this watch definitely proves that! Not to mention, I can't get enough pairing it with my favorite little cheetah clutch and simple bangles!



   Okay guys, that sums up my review for this beautiful watch from Woodgrain Watches! You all seriously  need to check them out! Great prices for such beautiful and durable watches! There's no reason not to, especially since ANYONE to totes rep a wood watch! I hope you enjoyed today's review post now head on over and show them some love!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose

Comments

  1. Such a gorge watch and you wear it so well ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jamie 😘😘 I'm in love with the color and the leather band!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts