Basics with a twist

Hey guys, 

   I hope you all are having a lovely day so far! Today has been a pretty amazing one for me! Things are starting to come together in my little blogging world. Dreams are becoming a reality, I have the best hubby in the world that God made specifically for me, and our kids are just presh. Okay, enough of the mushy gushy! I am literally living life and doing exactly what I've wanted to for a long while. The sleepless nights and all the unpaid time that I've put into it, is all paying off! It's crazy the things you will do to make your dreams come true! And I couldn't have done it without y'all by my side every step of the way. I seriously have the best followers around! Y'all da best!

   Okay, I had to get that out because I wanted you all to know how much you mean to me and how much I appreciate each and every one of you! Now, to the outfit! I've had these shorts since last fall so they are def sold out but I linked some similar ones below! I love a good coral in the summer time. I love the flower around the waist detail as well. I decided to pair these shorts with a basic white top with flared sleeves to give it a little extra somethin', somethin'. I went with my neutral wedges to help show off those gams. And lastly, my Dooney LuLu satchel to give a little boho edge. If I'm gonna have flowers around my waist, I gotta give it a little boho twist! Okay guys, that's it for today's post. I hope you all enjoyed and as always, all links below! Have a blessed day!

xoxo, 
Tamara Rose










shorts sold out but similar here + here (size up one) // top // wedges // satchel // sunnies here + here



Blogging Community - Style Collective NORDSTROM.com

Comments

  1. I love your style and vision! You have got a gift pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts